Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

UNi 100% Organic Pure Moroccan Argan Oil Review






Since I color my hair on a regular basis, I can truly say that UNi 100% Organic Pure Moroccan Argan Oil ROCKS!!!


This naturally light-scented oil helps protect, hydrate, and restore elasticity to all hair types. Large concentrations of fatty acids and antioxidants help restore the appearance of dull skin, hair, body, scalp and hands. Yes, you can use it anywhere!


I have over-processed hair that it frizzes after each shampoo.  After using this product a few times I have noticed that it has significantly improved my problem with frizziness, by repairing damage that has already been done.  My hair looks and feels so much healthier after using this product.  I don't need to use too much of it; just 1-2 drops is all it takes.

I also use it on my hands, feet, elbows and knees. It makes them feel so soft and smooth. It can be used on all skin types, including sensitive skin, to reduce age spots and boost an even skin tone.

Manufactured in the Kingdom of Morocco and packaged in the USA, UNi Argan Oil comes in a beautiful smooth dark glass bottle with easy access dropper. UNi Argan Oil is manufactured and bottled throughout the year to ensure freshness and quality, and the manufactured date is printed on every bottle with a shelf-life of 36 months.

I highly recommend this product I don’t think I will use anything else. You can find this product on Amazon.com http://tinyurl.com/nl5kczf



Lorri


No comments:

Post a Comment