Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2014

THRIVE THURSDAY!!!

Its THRIVE THURSDAY



Got some exciting news.!!! THRIVE just Opened in the UK so if I have any UK Readers message me if you would like to know more.

I wanted to share a wonderful story.  

Hello my name is Kristin and here is my Thrive experience.

I am 50 years young. I had been dealing with mental clarity in addition to some general aches and pains from an old gymnastic injury. Back in July a friend introduced me to the Thrive experience and encouraged me to give it a try. She signed me up as a FREE brand promoter and gave me samples... What happened next is hard to describe but will share with you how I began to feel...

Day 1, I had abundant clarity and and significant relief from the discomfort in my back. Day 3, my back discomfort went down from a 12 to a 5 and my energy that was off the charts. Still had amazing clarity and focus . I got more done (or should I say finished) in those 3 days than I can ever remember.

Day 7, I started to sleep through the night, incredible energy, clarity, back discomfort virtually gone. I have now been on my Thrive experience for 9 months, I continue to feel like I did in my 20's and since adding the DFT ultra and the Balance at night, I'm finally losing that mid life mid section! And sleeping even better! I cannot express enough how grateful I am for being introduced to this life changing experience and encourage any of you reading this, to do yourself a favor and give it a try.

It is truly indescribable what it feels like to get your life back!

Thank you Le-Vel!


Please message me if you want to know more.  It is open in the US now in the UK and Canada.

my website address is http://lorrim.le-vel.com

Happy Thriving

LORRI

No comments:

Post a Comment