Pages

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Silicone Muffin Pan



Stress Free Baking and Scrub Free Cleaning Is What I Am Talking About!!

I have always baked in metal muffin pans and was quite hesitant about reviewing this product.  But after I have used it I don’t think I will be using metal pans anymore.
I took out my metal pan first and realized it really does have its drawbacks.  Rust can occur and that is not healthy.  Also, there is the chemical nonstick coating spray that eventually scrapes off and you are wondering if it went into your food. 


This nonstick muffin pan is made up of 100% high quality European silicone.  You can bake muffins, cupcakes, cornbread, and more in it.  The food will slide out effortlessly and bake perfectly every time you use it. 




The clean-up is a breeze.  After scrubbing your metal pans you will appreciate how easy this muffin pan is to clean.  All you do is use a little of dish detergent and water or you can just throw it in the dishwasher.   This is perfect for the new silicone user like me.  I am so impressed that I will not go back to the metal pans.


If you would like to order your own you can go to Amazon at http://tinyurl.com/qcoqyx9


You will love it.

Lorri

No comments:

Post a Comment