Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Dead Sea Mud Soap




The Sea Mud Soap Works GREAT!!!!
I used it as a facial and body soap.  It left my skin super clean and smooth. 


This is an all-natural soap that is made up of Dead Sea minerals derived from Dead Sea Mud.  This effective mud soap removes dirt and cleanses your skin, while simultaneously infusing it with minerals essential to keeping your skin hydrated and moisturized.  Our Dead Sea mud soap is enriched with century old Dead Sea mud, leaving your skin cleansed and nourished.

After using this soap a couple of days I noticed how shiny  my skin was and  smooth it felt.  I especially loved using it as a facial soap.  It did not dry my face out and it felt clean and hydrated.  There is no fragrance or perfume smell.  It can be used for all skin types.  

If  you would like to order your mud soap please go to Amazon http://tinyurl.com/lv3jzx6.

Enjoy Your New Sopa

Lorri

No comments:

Post a Comment