Pages

Monday, May 5, 2014

Even Glow Serum - Antioxidant Skin Treatment - 20% Vitamin C






I can’t tell you how much I love this serum.  The first time I used it It was amazing.  The packaging was pretty, the smell is wonderful.  The smell has a wonder citrus smell to it and it is so refreshing. 

The first night I cleansed my face and patted it dry.  I then applied the Serum. I waited for it to dry and then I applied my moisturizer.  The next morning I woke to a vibarent glow to my face.  I have fine line wrinkles on my forehead and checks and after a few uses they are appearing less noticeable.



At first I was hesitant to use serum but the minute I put it on my face felt firmer and looked brighter.  So now I have been using it morning and night.  I even started using it on my neck and chest area.  I do have some sun spots on my chest that appear to be smoothing.  I have used it now for a couple a weeks and I will not use anything else on my skin.  I highly recommend this product.


Enjoy
Lorri


No comments:

Post a Comment