Pages

Monday, April 28, 2014

Adovia Dead Sea Mud Mask




I am very picky about  my skincare.  I have normal to oily skin and if you do, then this is the mask for you to try.  I have a hard time finding masks that do not break my face out or irritate it.  I was very surprised after using this mask that my skin felt very clean, clear and healthy.



To use this I washed my face to  remove any dirt. I patted it dry and then applied the mask over my face and down my neck.  I just used a thin coat.  I left it on for 20 minutes until it was completely dried.  I then washed it off with warm water and removed the remaining mask with a wash cloth.  After I finished I could really see a difference in my skin.  It looked brighter and it felt amazing.  My skin was hydrated and felt really fresh. 



The mask comes in a very pretty box with tons of information on what is in the mask and how to use it.  The tube itself has the same information on the back side.  It is easy to squeeze from the tube and it has a nice,  fresh,  clean scent   I now use this twice a week.



I highly recommend this product for your daily skincare use.  You can find this product on amazon at


lorri

No comments:

Post a Comment