Pages

Friday, March 28, 2014

Tools 4 Wisdom Monthly Planner



These days, you’d be hard pressed to find someone who does not use their smartphone or some other electronic device to keep themselves organized.  However, there are still folks out there who like to manage their goings-on “old school” style; with a daytime/calendar planner, and I have found one that I really love! For those of you who must make a list and check it twice, the Monthly Planner from Tools4Wonder is the old school organizational planner and calendar that’s a must-have.

I happen to be old school when it comes to keeping myself organized. With a busy family, friends, and work schedule, it’s just easier for me to keep it together by writing things down.


The paper-based planner/calendar is functional in so many ways. The outer cover is a thick and durable clear vinyl cover. The other day, I was sitting at my desk and dripped coffee on my planner, but thankfully was able to easily wipe it away.



At the front of the planner there is both a professional (on the left) and personal (on the right) goals and ideas section, perfect for the sales and marketing folks, college student, or someone who owns their own business. It includes sections for top, medium and optional priorities, respectively for both categories. The planner begins November 2013 and ends December 2014 and appointments can be jotted down starting at 5AM and ending at 11PM.



The Tools4Wonder Monthly Planner is perfect for when you’re on the go and don’t have access to your electronic calendar. College students will find it especially helpful for keeping track of goals, project and class schedules and exams. Anyone who travels will also find it especially helpful and easy to use. Space to write down notes is plentiful, but the nice thing that I found to be especially helpful is its size, as it fits nicely inside of a tote, backpack, briefcase or travel carry-on.

It’s in my nature to have things in front of me written down in black and white, occupying space on my desk, so if you’re like me, you can order your monthly planner at either http://tinyurl.com/mgshdsw, or go directly to the Tools4Wonder website located at http://www.tools4wisdom.com.


Enjoy Planning

LORRI


No comments:

Post a Comment