Pages

Monday, March 3, 2014



SIMPLY FROG BODY SCRUB!!!



I am a big believer in going all natural when it comes to my skincare products. I had never before tried a Body Scrub that was all natural and homemade. After using Simply Frog I was very impressed.


The body scrub consists of Coconut Oil which is the base. It also contains Vitamin E, Almond Oil, fragrance oil, cilantro and lime.  The exfoliant is fine pure cane sugar which is a favorite because you can use it on your face and body.  Recent  article in a Health Magazine  stated that Coconut Oil is the best moisturizer for your skin and that Vitamin E is good for aging. So I know by using this I am getting the best for my skin. 





It makes your skin so soft and very smooth. I used it on my legs, feet and hands.  They were very soft after I rinsed. I don’t think I will go back to using a store bought scrub. I have used many store brand scrubs and they either broke my skin out or I didn’t like the smell of them.  With this I had no break outs and the fragrance is wonderful.




It is  packed in a cute clear 8 oz tub.  They are only $6.00 a tub.   I purchased two of them.  I have not even made a dent in the first tub I am using.   It will last a very long time.  I pamper myself 3 times a week with it.
You can order your scrub by emailing Julie at juliesinkyle@yahoo.com and in the subject line put Simply Frog Body Scrub.

I am IN LOVE with Simply Frog. 

Enjoy
Lorri

No comments:

Post a Comment