Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2014

OUT OF THE FOG: POST-DIVORCE COPING STRATEGIES WHEN YOUR CHILDREN’S FATHER HAS A PERSONALITY DISORDER




OUT OF THE FOG: POST-DIVORCE COPING STRATEGIES WHEN YOUR CHILDREN’S FATHER HAS A PERSONALITY DISORDER

By Lisa Kroulik

I really wish this book would have been around 25 years ago when I was going through a divorce and my son was little.  My divorce was ugly and my ex wouldn’t let it go.  I had no friends when it was over because all of my friends were his friends. That’s just how it was. 

The author of the book discusses her experiences dealing with an emotional unstable ex-husband and how he manipulates her and her children.  This hit so close to home.  I remember how my ex would manipulate me.  I could relate to this book.  I believe recently separated/divorced readers will easily identify with the author and those whom have been divorced for years will be able to reflect on their experiences from “long” ago.  I know I could relate. Remember most divorces are not ugly they are just hurtful.  When you marry someone you are totally in love with you are it in for life.  But when your spouse has a personality disorder sometimes it cannot be helped.   And it is devastating to you and your children. 

I believe that the author provides readers with practical advice on how to handle common situations. She points out the need to move on after removing oneself from an emotionally abusive relationship.  I have had friends who have been through this and I will highly recommend this book to them.  This book will help you to move on and give you tips on how to handle your ex who has a personality disorder.  I know people who are going through or dealing with divorce or a spouse who has this disorder can easily identify with this book.

You can find OUT OF THE FOG: POST-DIVORCE COPING STRATEGIES WHEN YOUR CHILDREN’S FATHER HAS A PERSONALITY DISORDER on Amazon



Enjoy Reading!!!

Lorri




No comments:

Post a Comment