Pages

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Pure Colon Detox



Because I have a sensitive stomach, I am always apprehensive about taking anything that may upset it, especially laxative-type products. Having taken an over the counter women’s laxative that tore me up, I had to plan ahead and maneuver through the product instructions so I wouldn’t run the risk of camping out on the pot! I believe I have found an all-natural product that works great! Here’s how it all “went down.”


The product is called Colon Detox, and as I mentioned, it is an all-natural product. The list of product items on the bottle were all those that I could read and understand. On the first day, even though the directions said to take 2 pills, I only took one. I also waited until evening to take the product, as aforementioned, no camping out on the pot!  I woke up the next morning and nothing happened…so good so far! So, I took another pill, ate breakfast and began working, all with no uncomfortable tummy feelings…again, all good so far! By afternoon, still no stomach cramps, nor discomfort. YAY!



So, I’ll say that I highly recommend this all-natural product, as I would definitely use it again. It’s awesome for anyone needing an easy on the tummy Colon Detox!  You can buy this product at http://tinyurl.com/kuby62m .  


Lorri



No comments:

Post a Comment