Pages

Friday, March 7, 2014

Blue Tulip Oil Cloth Totes and Bags






I am always in need of a make-up bag. I like to have one that I can throw in my purse or even on my vanity at home.  With this Oil Cloth Make-up bag  I do not have to worry about it getting dirty because with oil cloth all you have to do is wipe it off with a wet cloth.  It is hand sewn with a personal touch.  I just love the make-up bag I received.  One of the first things I noticed was how much room was on the inside.  You can put almost anything in there from contact solutions to toothbrushes and toothpaste.  And you can also use it when you go out for the evening for just a purse. 



Oil Cloth Make-Up Bag!




I don’t know about you but I am one of those people who like to help the environment. Have you noticed at the grocery stores now days they are doing away with plastic bags?  Well, Blue Tulip makes Market Bags!!! These are so adorable and sturdy. You can load your groceries in these and just wipe them off and store them until your next shopping trip. No more plastic bags in my pantry.!


Market Bag. In Floral Design



I love Blue Tulips Lunch Bags!! Yes, Lunch Bags!!! They are so cute and easy to pack your lunch because there is so much room for everything you need. Soda will keep cool and you can store these in the refrigerator at your office or home.  When you are done just wipe them off, and fold them up and take home for the next day.  Easy for kids to use as well.


Oil Cloth Oil Bag 


The owner of Blue Tulip, Melissa, loves sewing and she enjoys making her Totes.  It is wonderful to work with her.  She has so many patterns and styles to choose from.  Please check out her store at

She also carries notecards and Positive Affirmation Goods. 



Enjoy Shopping
Lorri J




2 comments:

  1. You rock! Thank you so much for reviewing my items. I am just speechless...it looks wonderful!!!! Thank you again Lorri!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWWW your product ROCKS!!! I enjoyed reviewing it!!! You have a lovely product and it was so much fun...xoxoxoxoxo

      Delete