Pages

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Gold Canyon Candles


I received my candles for review almost two weeks ago.  I have burned them in the evenings to see how long they burn.  Needless to say they have not  even burned to the middle of the jar yet. 

I received the scents Caribbean Twilight and Orange Tangerine.  Each are the large containers and they burn 180 hours each.  Which means they will LAST a very long time.  


Caribbean Twilight 
The scent throw on Gold Canyon Candles are amazing.  I have one burning in my bedroom which you can smell all the way to the livingroom.  I live in a 2 story home so the one that is burning in the kitchen you can smell the scent all the way upstairs.  


Orange Tangerine


They are so pretty.  Each jar comes with a gold platted lid to use whenever you blow out your candle.  Some come in a pretty decorated jar just like the picture above.  

You can choose your own wax.  For example the Heritage Selection is a proprietary paraffin blend and the Bella Selection is a soy based candle.  When you go to the website you will see all selections from Heritage to Candles for a Cause. 




 They also carry votives, scent blocks,scent pods,scent warmers,tea lights and a variety of candle holders. They have a wonderful selection to choose from.  They carry plugins  as well.  One of my favorites is the Spritz.  
Rosemary Mint.

This is wonderful to spray on your counters all thru your home.  The scent will last for hours.  They even carry House Hold Supplies such as Glass Cleaner and All Purpose Cleaner.  I was very pleased with all of the selections they had.  They carry Diffusers and Hand Lotion which makes your hands super soft.

I was so happy I was able to review and post to everyone about this wonderful company.  If you have any questions or would like to order your own candle please go to this website.  https://christier.mygc.com/Shop/Category/2

Enjoy Your Candles!!!

Lorri :)

No comments:

Post a Comment