Pages

Monday, April 14, 2014

Organic Vitamin C Serum




Organic Vitamin C Serum




I have used this product for about a week.  This is the first time I have used  Vitamin C Serum on my face.  I followed the instructions for cleansing.   I do not use toner.   I then put a drop on each finger because it calls for 10 drops.  I smoothed it on my face and waited for about 10 minutes so it could soak into my skin.  Then I applied my moisturizer.   After a few days I noticed my skin did look a little brighter than it usually does.  I do have normal to oily skin and the serum did not increase the oil on my face.  In fact, it felt a little firmer which is good for me since I live where  the humidity seems to make my face oily. 





The smell of the serum isn’t that great but it is not overpowering.  I thought it would smell like oranges since vitamin c is citrus.   I can say I was not disappointed in the product.  If you like organic skin care I can say this is worth a try.  You can find Vitamin C Serum on Amazon at  http://tinyurl.com/m27hwft.


Lorri


No comments:

Post a Comment