Pages

Friday, April 18, 2014

Red Leaf White Matcha Tea





I love tea. Whether it is hot or cold I will drink tea anytime.
I had never tried Red Leaf White Matcha before so I was anxious to see how it tasted.

I knew what Green Tea tasted like so this was a treat for me.  It has the same antioxidants in it just like the green tea does.  It has a very pure, natural taste.  It has more of an herbal flavor than any teas I have ever tasted. 

I boiled my water per the instructions but not boiling hot because I wanted to get the true flavor of the tea.  It took me a couple of sips before I could really taste the natural herbs in it. To be honest I am not a big fan of this type of tea.  I was disappointed as I had in mind that it would taste like the teas I buy from the store such as green tea with lemon.

I myself would not buy it, but if you like the all pure, natural taste then this one would be for you.  It does have the antioxidants so you could use a little to put in your shakes or smoothies or you could sprinkle some on your food to get the benefits from it.  Like I said it is not bad I am just not a huge fan.  If you would like to try the Red Leaf White Matcha Tea you can find it on Amazon at http://tinyurl.com/llqqlkr.


Lorri



No comments:

Post a Comment