Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Natures Best Vitamin C Serum Review






Although I have tried other Vitamin C serums to incorporate into my beauty regimen, I tried Nature’s Best Vitamin C Serum to see if there was a difference from one to another.

I washed my face really well, and applied a small amount of the serum and smoothed it all over my face, like the directions told me to. After the serum dried and soaked into my face, I applied my moisturizer, like I normally do. What I noticed was a nice glow after a few days use, along with smoothness and less visible lines and wrinkles. I also noticed that this product helped with firmness very nicely, as I have normal to oily skin and this is a problem for me.


Overall, I really like this product and have incorporated it into my daily skincare routine. Try it out!! You can find Mystelic Natures Best Vitamin C Serum on Amazon at http://tinyurl.com/nykajeb


Lorri


No comments:

Post a Comment