Pages

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Vintage Infused

VINTAGE INFUSED


Barr-Co Bath Salts.
  I am such a big fan of Organic and Natural Products.  And was so excited that I got a chance to try them.  



The Bath Salt is made from the Barr-Co natural scent. After using this my skin was so soft and I felt so relaxed.  I have dry sensitive skin and after using this a couple of times a week my skin is more moist and I don't have any more dry patches. 

It comes in a cute bakers bag with draw strings that makes it easier to close and store and use again.  You get 3 uses, or this would be the perfect gift for someone special.

Bubble Elixir

WOW!! This product if Vegan!
This is wonderful.  Love the clean scent and tons of bubbles.  It is crafted with natural plant extracts,oatmeal extract, and soothing botanicals.  

The Oatmeal contains saponins that help remove the dirt and oil from pores.  It is also made without prabens, sulfates or petrochemicals.  All Natural and I LOVE IT!  

It comes in a cute 16oz. Milk Bottle that can be reused. 

Oatmeal Saddle Soap
This soap is AMAZING!! 
This is another product that is good for sensitive and dry skin.  It is made with colloidal oatmeal; which is known to soothe irritated and itchy skin.  It also has an added bonus of a protective barrier that helps maintain moisture to keep your skin smooth and silky.  The grounded oatmeal will  lightly exfoliate your skin.  

My husband and son are both big fans of this oatmeal saddle soap.  They use it daily in the shower, and  just to wash their hands.  I have a bar placed in each shower, and by the sinks in my home.  

Another added bonus...it contains no parabens or petrochemicals.  
It comes in a reusable handmade stamped muslin bag.  It is Extra Large (10.5oz ) and does last a very long time.


Oatmeal and Shea  Butter Lotion

This shea butter lotion is great right after a shower.  It is made with aloe, shea butter, cucumber, and colloidal oatmeal known to soothe irritated and itchy skin.  It also contains an added bonus of a protective barrier that helps maintain moisture.  

After a few days of using this on my hands and body my skin is so silky, and there is no irritation at all.  It is formulated to keep your skin hydrated!  It has a perfect clean scent.  

This is also a Vegan product and comes in a full 16oz. hardy glass bottle that can be used again.  It also contains no parabens or petrochemicals. 


Pure Vegetable Hand Soap

This Pure Vegetable Hand Soap is a PLUS in my home.  I even have one at my kitchen sink.  I also use it after doing the dishes because it makes my hands so soft. Each bath has one as well.  

It is an all  natural liquid hand soap with pure plant extracts, soothing botanicals, and oatmeal extract.  The oatmeal contains saponins that help remove dirt and oil from your pores.  You just lather your hands and body if you wish with this gentle and moisturizing soap to clean and lightly scent your skin.  

This is also a Vegan Product made without parabens, sulfates or petrochimicals. It comes in a 16oz hardy glass bottle that can be reused again and again.  

Hand Salve

This product sits on my night stand and is part of my nightly ritual.  But you can use it anytime for moisturizing and to protect your skin before you got outside to work in your garden.

IT is made with jojoba oil, beeswax, Avena Sativa oat extract and a nice fragrance.

It comes in a 2oz tin.

All Vintage Infused Spa Products are Made in the U.S.A.!

Vintage Infused is an Online- Boutique owned by Vanessa Harris. She has had many years in the Spa Industry, and is always helpful when answering any questions about Spa Products.  

You can visit her website at http://www.vintageinfused.com  (it is best to view her site on a lap top or computer and not mobile device).  Check out all of her boutique items from Spa Products,  Iron Stone china to pet items.














http://www.vintageinfused.com

12 comments:

  1. Thanks Lorri for such a great review of some of my many Spa Items with Vintage Infused. I would love to have your guests check out my On-Line Boutique in the future. How about a give away at the beginning of Spring for your readers????
    Thanks and Hugs, Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. That will be perfect Vanessa! Thank you so much for allowing me to review your products. Let me know when you are ready for the give away!!

    Lorri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ordered the Shea lotion and it came today in a beautiful glass bottle. The fragrance is very pleasing. The lotion did help with the pain I was having and soothed my skin right away. I am definitely going to reorder and try her other products as well. They are worth the little extra you pay!

      Delete
  3. Let's talk about products to relieve stress...and while we're at it; tell us about smoothing dark circles under the eyes. Wrinkle prevention too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am happy to give feedback on what I believe is the best stress relief depending on your situation. Since I have been in the Spa Industry for over 20 years I can give you my best advise on what product lines to trust that will really give you results for dark circles and wrinkles. We can discuss here if Lorri is ok with that???

    ReplyDelete
  5. that would be just fine with me!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The lotion is wonderful. It brings quick relief and even helped comfort my pain. The fragrance is nice to. You really need to try it. The cucumber continues to give you a cooling effect which is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooo very sorry for the delay in responding ladies. I have an 8 month old at home that is keeping me busy. Caroline, I am so glad that you liked the lotion. After 20 years in the Spa Industry I will tell you this product is one of the finest "all natural" ones I have run across. It is not a blown out aromatherapy line, but just clean and earthy. I really am drawn to the thick heavy bottles and the vintage classical look and feel.


    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok let me provide some insider secrets!!!! I believe someone asked to learn more about RELAXATION. The physical relaxation is as one would imagine...body therapies, massage, meditation, yoga, etc. What I can provide for you is the best form of relaxation at home.

    In my experience the most exquisite in home "treatment" is called Phyto-Bain. Yon-Ka is the product line this dream product is from. When I look for a Spa to experience I always look for one that provides treatments using Yon-Ka.

    In order to save time I am going to cut and paste some information about this product directly from their site for your information.

    Phyto-Bain
    The YON-KA Signature revitalizing and relaxing bath.

    A genuine spa effect at home with this highly concentrated aromatic bath treatment with plant extracts and essential oils known for their multiple therapeutic virtues.

    Invigorates, restores full vitality, relieves tired legs and gives the whole body a feeling of well-being and relaxation.

    More next post...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can honestly say that this line covers most all concerns in my book without being harsh on the skin. Sometimes with anti-aging products, especially if you have sensitive skin like I do it is hard to find a solution. You can not always treat one without inflaming the other. I tend to lean more towards the "purest" way to a solution rather than use products that may cause irritation, or even severe redness and recovery time. I don't like to be uncomfortable....ever!!! I myself will be 44 next week and again will always treat my skin as effectively as I can; however I will not choose a product that is too harsh for my sensitive/anti-aging concerns.

    DARK CIRCLES (Just to be clear, this is a spot treatment meant to be used in addition to a full skin care regime)

    What is a SKIN CARE REGIME???? I will discuss that below.

    Phyto-Contour by Yon-Ka
    Anti-fatigue, Anti-puffiness, Dark circles
    Dark circles, puffiness and signs of tiredness around the eyes.
    Day & Night
    94% of natural ingredients, Paraben free

    The anti-fatigue answer for eyes contour, firming.

    This refined, aromatic cream with extracts of rosemary visibly reduces puffiness and dark circles. It restores firmness to the eye and lip contour and provides a feeling of freshness and relaxation to tired eyelids.

    HELPS RELIEVE EYE CONTOUR FATIGUE, smoothed and visibly younger.

    Application
    In the morning and/or evening after makeup removal, apply a thin layer to the eyes & lips contour. To give the rosemary fragrance time to dissipate, and to prevent tearing, keep your eyes closed during application.

    Essential Ingredients
    • Rosemary: firming - toning - draining
    • Beech bud peptides: restructuring - smoothing
    • Aloe vera, plant glycerin: hydrating
    • Vitamin E : anti-oxidant

    More next post....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok, let's have a lesson on what really taking care of your skin requires.
    A skin care regime: Daily ritualistic use of each product in order to achieve success.

    Did you know....
    When you wash your face with anything other than a pure facial cleanser you are stripping years off your skin slowly but surely. If you must skip this step PLEASE at least use DOVE SENSITIVE SKIN soap. Soap is the enemy of good skin, PERIOD.

    When you cleans your face/remove your make-up you also remove and unbalance your skin's natural PH. This is why TONER (In the Spa world it is sometimes referred to as LOTION if the product is French; which Yon-KA is) is so essential. Why use toner???? It is what restores the PH balance back to your skin that the cleansers and harsh water has just removed.
    So....
    Step 1. Cleans
    Step 2. Tone
    Step 3. Serum
    Step 4. Day/Night Cream
    Weekly (Once) Exfoliate
    Bi-Weekly (Once) Mask

    Step 3 is critical in order for Step 4 to work. Most people have NO IDEA that without a SERUM your day/night cream is almost 50% less effective that it can be. Serum is designed to prep the skin for absorption and penetration of the healing benefits of your day/night cream. If you have been one of those ladies that has never used a serum prior to applying your cream then you have been short changing yourself. Serums and creams are meant to compliment one another. That is why this next product is what I recommend for you ladies that have anit-aging concerns, but also battle with sensitive skin like myself.

    ADVANCED OPTIMIZER DUO by Yon-Ka
    Firmness program, Thickening, Regenerating
    Mature skin, lacking firmness
    Day & Night

    Description
    The ultimate tightening coaching program for your skin.

    A shock duo - serum boosting firmness and thickening cream - that reinforces the skins natural reconstruction process, slows destruction of supporting tissue, repairs and protects the epidermis.

    Visibly younger skin that is firmer and smoother, redefined facial contours

    Application
    Intensive 30 days treatment, morning and/or evening, after cleansing and spraying on LOTION YON-KA, apply the SERUM then the CREAM to the face and neck.

    Essential Ingredients

    Cream:
    • White lupin peptides: Thickening
    • Horsetail rich in silicon, wild rose rich in Vitamin C: regenerating - firming
    • Marine collagen, hyaluronic acid, milk peptides: hydrating - smoothing
    • Co-enzyme Q10 : anti-oxidant
    • Shea butter: repairing - protecting

    Serum:
    • Hibiscus peptides: Firmness "booster"
    • Horsetail rich in silicon, wild rose rich in Vitamin C: regenerating - firming
    • Soy peptides: restructuring
    • Marine collagen, hyaluronic acid: hydrating - smoothing

    To learn more about Yon-Ka or where you can purchase these products, I have added a link directly to their site. They have a great skin diagnosis area on their site as well.
    http://www.yonkausa.com/product/advanced-optimizer-duo

    Lastly, if you want something more intense without using a laser resurfacing treatment for anti-aging I would visit the Cellex-C web site to learn more.
    http://www.cellex-c.com/about/about.htm

    I hope this helps ladies.
    Vanessa




    ReplyDelete