Pages

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Crochet By Mary Kate

Crochet By Mary Kate

Headband with Flower 
As you all know we have had a very cold winter.  But I was kept warm by wearing a very fashionable scarf and headband designed by Mary Kate.   Mary Kate crochets herself and has them ready in no time.  You just tell her the colors you prefer and what design you like and she is right on it.  I went with bright colors with me wearing a black coat wanted my accessory to stand out.   I love the flower on the headband it adds a special touch.  She also makes them for smaller children.  I even placed an order to give as gifts for Christmas. My daughter loves her purple head band with the black flower. I love them because they are all hand made and you can even wash them in your washing machine and lay flat to dry.  They are the perfect gift!!

No more cold head for me!!

If you would like more information on how to order please email me.  I will be happy to give you Mary Kate's Informaiton.

Lorri :) 
lorrisloveyreviews@gmail.com 

Childrens Hat 
Scarf 
Scarf and Headband.

1 comment: